Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Still Writing

Now seems like as good as any time to do some more writing.

To my knowledge it is Tuesday night. I'm not sure if the population of Madison knows this. Should there be lines at 11:50 pm? I would say no. On an unrelated note if you are going to send a text to the wrong number it is a good idea for it to be three time zones earlier so at least you are not waking them up.

What I learned today. I learned that if you only have 1 hour worth of material it is probably a good idea not two make 3 hours worth of slides. Especially if you are not even going to use them. I find it very annoying when presenters skip over the slides they have prepared. Now on the plus side I did have time to make flash cards on their material during the presentation so that is good. What I also learned is that I should write at an eighth grade level because heaven forbid we expect people to learn how to read and think at a higher level. I understand it is difficult but no one said that life would be easy. If life was easy we would not have to work every day.

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
    through painful toil you will eat food from it
    all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
    and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”

One more day of class and then the exam. I hope my flash cards pan out. It is a multiple choice test so how hard can it be. Time will tell.

No comments: